Privacy Notice for website visitors
This website www.gubra.dk (the “Website”) is provided and owned by Gubra A/S, CVR-no.: 30514041, Hørsholm Kongevej 11B, 2970 Hørsholm (“we”, “us”, “our”).
As a natural part of providing the Website, we will as the data controller collect and process certain personal data concerning you as a user pursuant to the Danish Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and all other applicable law from time to time relating to the processing of personal data.
If you have any comments or enquiries related to this Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Hørsholm Kongevej 11B
E-mail: info @ gubra.dk
+ 45 3152 2650
Personal data collected
We will via the Website collect and process the following personal data:
- email address
- job title, company name
- username and password (GubraView)
- phone number
- IP address
- information about your browser and your movements and behavior on the Website
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will process your personal data in accordance with this policy because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests in i) improving our products and services, including this Website, ii) engaging in possible correspondence with you and ii) establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights if relevant, cf. GDPR, article 6(1)(f).
Sharing of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the below categories of third parties:
- Service providers assisting with our business activities, including hosting providers and providers of IT support;
- Our advisors, including accounting firms and law firms;
- Public authorities, but only to the extent required by law, court order or if necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- Other third parties i) with your consent, ii) if they are involved in a merger, de-merger or a sale which involves all or part of our business or assets, or ii) if otherwise compatible with the purpose for which the personal data were initially collected.
You can rest assured that any such transfer of your personal data will take place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and subject to appropriate security measures.
Transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Areas (EEA)
We may transfer personal data to third parties who may be established or otherwise process personal data outside the EU/EEA. If a third-party provider processes your personal data outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws, including ensuring the existence of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission or applying appropriate safeguards such as the Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses and supplementary measures, as necessary. You may request information regarding transfers outside the EU/EEA and a copy of the agreement regulating the transfer of personal data by using the contact information in section 2 above.
Protection and storage of your personal data
We respect your privacy and will accordingly ensure that appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are in place at all times in order to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage, destruction, alteration or disclosure.
Subject to certain conditions set out in data protection legislation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- The right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have collected about you in a commonly used electronic form and to transmit said copy to another data controller.
- The right to rectify or complete the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete, and (in special circumstances) to have the data deleted.
- The right to restrict the processing of the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw any consent you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data.
- The right to lodge a compliant with the Danish Data Protection Agency (“Datatilsynet”).
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by using the contact information in section 2 above.
Changes to this policy
From time to time, we may change this policy when improving and developing our Website. We will notify you if the changes are significant.
For further information
Hørsholm Kongevej 11B
+45 3152 2650